The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course always gives the impression that you have to be very experienced to participate.
But the opposite is true. The course is designed to grow your experience as a novice diver!
What does the PADI Advanced Open Water course involve?
- This course offers you the opportunity to learn new experiences, techniques, and have more fun, under the guidance of a PADI Instructor.
- You make 5 different dives in different disciplines.
- After obtaining this certification you can participate in more advanced dives, such as deep dives, wreck dives and night dives.
- You do the theory part of the course with PADI eLearning, so you can complete the theory before you go on vacation, and you can deepen the knowledge, and already dream of the adventure dives you will make with us.
- That means that you can increase your knowledge in a focused way. eLearning is also a great reference book if you want to make other dives in the future, or to update your knowledge for the next vacation.
- This is a hands-on course. So there is no exam involved.
For your choice of adventure dives we visit several suitable dive sites.
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course consists of 5 dives that you will make.
There are 2 mandatory Adventure Dives:
- Deep dive
- Navigation dive
3 Adventure dives can be chosen from the following options:
- Boat diving
- Current diving
- Fish Identification
- Wreck diving
- Peak Performance Buoyancy (excellent choice to optimize your buoyancy technique)
- Underwater naturalist
- Underwater photography (camera rental not included)
- Night dive (additional costs, and minimum number of participants)
- Enriched Air (extra cost)
Good to know
- Minimum age of 10 years (for the PADI Adventure Diver)
- PADI Open Water Diver Certification (or equivalent from another organization)
What’s included in the PADI Advanced Open Water course
- PADI eLearning theory
- Boat trips
- Cylinder, air, weights
- Rental equipment (optional, and can be booked with the course)
How long will the course take?
- 5 Adventure Dives
- Distributed over a minimum of 2 days
- You can also divide the dives over several days, and plan your dives together with us.
- Even if you take a diving package with us, the adventure dives can be divided over several days in consultation.
When can I start?
- You can start with the theory today
- As for the adventure dives, in principle you can start this course any day.